Personal information collection
For more detailed information regarding protected health information, please read our Terms and Conditions.
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how we use them. You should read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies we use, the information we collect using Cookies, and how that information is used.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
Cookies enable you to use shopping carts and to personalize your experience on our sites, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, help us measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, and give us insights into user behavior so we can improve our communications and products.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies and How to Remove our Cookies
If you do not accept our Cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our services;
- To provide the service on our behalf;
- To perform service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
We want to inform our service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Securing your data
Care Net of Puget Sound will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of all personal information made available to them.
Care Net of Puget Sound will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
All information related to electronic transactions entered into via Care Net of Puget Sound’s website (carenetps.org) will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Care Net of Puget Sound is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.