From now until December 31st, we are starting a campaign to raise $400,000.
Whether you can give $1 or $1,000, we need you!
Give now and watch our garland fill out!
In order to finish this year strong and implement our plans for 2020, it is imperative that we raise these funds by the end of the year.
Our 2020 vision includes plans to:
- Initiate Life Advocate training in local churches.
- Initiate Smart Boundaries Programs in local public and Christian schools.
- Launch our new Bright Course parenting program. This program will enable live streaming and easy access to lessons, homework and communications with Parenting Mentors when clients are home bound during pregnancy.
- Continue expanding the Healing Tide program that is currently in a major growth spurt.
- Develop a steering committee for a possible presence on the Key Peninsula and in other potential locations.
- Add a new pregnancy medical program to our services that will help save more babies from abortion. More information to come soon.
There are three easy ways to give a monetary gift today!
Care Net of Puget Sound is a 501(c)(3) organization registered in Washington State. All monetary gifts given to CNPS are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Your financial gift helps us provide needed services for women facing unexpected pregnancies. Please join us in offering women in King and Pierce County life-affirming solutions.
1. Use this secure online donation form to make a gift through your checking or savings account or using your credit card. You may use this form for a one-time contribution or recurring gift (making you part of our Life Stewards program).
2. Call our administration office to make your donation. 253.383.6033 x106 to speak with Lynnae.
3. Mail your donation to 1924 S. Cedar, Suite B, Tacoma, WA 98405-2304. Please make checks payable to Care Net of Puget Sound.
Consider giving a one-time special gift to our current capital campaign: a Medical Mobile Unit. Click here for more details.
We also accept donations of new or gently used maternity and baby clothes and baby/toddler supplies. Click here for a current list of most-needed items
We are a volunteer-led organization and are always looking for help in a variety of program and support roles.
We are making a difference in the lives of young women and families through Care Net’s six centers located in Federal Way, Gig Harbor, Kenmore, Lakewood, Puyallup and Tacoma. We want to share more of our ministry with you! Hear what our volunteers have to say about being involved in giving back through Care Net:
Upcoming Campaigns & Events
Our amazing partners and volunteers give of their time, efforts and finances to bring life-affirming help to women and families in need. Stay up-to-date on how you can be a part of our ministry events throughout the year.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER. STAY UPDATED ON WHAT’S HAPPENING.
DOWNLOAD OUR NEWSLETTER