- The #1 cause of death in WA State is abortion
- 52% of those abortions take place in King and Pierce Counties.
- 84% of post-abortive women report that they felt abortion was their only option.
- Our Puyallup location is facing a dramatic increase in the lease.
- We are faced with two options in moving locations: to either lease or purchase a new building.
- Leasing again could put us in the same unsustainable situation where we would not steward the ministry well.
- Purchasing a building would help the ministry grow as we would use the monthly savings to expand and improve programs for our patients and clients.
- Care Net of Puget Sound is here to offer hope, healing and support to thousands of women, men and children throughout the Puget Sound area.
- For 25 years, God has allowed us to faithfully serve in the Puyallup area, made possible through the generous support of donors.
- We found a building conveniently located for patients and clients living in communities surrounding Puyallup and southeast King County.
- Full purchase of this building would save a minimum of $7,000 per month in expenses.
- God has blessed us with a healthy down payment, giving us the boost we need to move forward in hope for the new location.
- We want to take this time to ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with us.
- Your support makes it possible for women and men to choose life for their unborn children & support them in their growth to be healthy, informed, and capable individuals living in strong, loving, and secure family relationships.
We have entitled our Puyallup Center Capital Campaign Moving Forward in Hope. Our goal is to have a vibrant, easily accessible, permanent Pregnancy Medical and Family Services Center providing support for Puyallup and the surrounding communities.
Moving Forward in Hope focuses on funding the full purchase of this building location as well as renovation costs, equipment, installation of systems: phone, IT, security, safety as well as furniture, signage, and office supplies. The campaign also provides 8 months of operational costs to assist the entire ministry of Care Net in the process.
Click to donate to the PUYALLUP CENTER CAPITAL CAMPAIGN
View the Care Net of Puget Sound Puyallup Center Capital Campaign booklet and pledge card.
COST & BUDGET?
Care Net of Puget Sound brings a 38-year track record of being a successful, large, prolific pregnancy & family services organization in the Pacific Northwest. We currently serve in 10 locations with 6 Center locations and 2 Women’s Medical Mobile Units. In each location, we are meeting the needs of women and families in King and Pierce Counties.
We currently have 40 staff members and over 400 volunteers helping throughout our communities. Care Net offers hope by providing compassionate, practical care, accurate information, Biblical Truth and life-affirming resources for needs related to pregnancy, sexual health & integrity and support for pregnancy loss and abortion recovery.
Moving Forward in Hope: Puyallup Center Capital Campaign Budget