Care Net Pregnancy & Family Services
PREGNANT? LOOKING FOR OPTIONS? VISIT OUR CLIENT SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Care Net of Puget Sound an open paid position for an Office Manager at the Federal Way Center.
This open position will remain posted on this page until the right person is found.
Individuals interested in employment should complete the employment application. Please review Care Net Ministry Statements
Any questions about available positions should be brought to the Director of Personnel –Ingrid Crosbie 253-235-4675 or [email protected].
Office Manager – Federal Way
Objectives of the Position: Assist the Center’s director in center operations. Help maintain client files and statistics. Organize volunteers to get large projects completed, keep the office rooms tidy and performs general secretarial duties. The office manager furthers Care Net of Puget Sound’s religious mission by insuring that all volunteers serving within the center are Christians believing in Christ alone for their salvation. The office manager will work with the Center’s Director to insure that all volunteers are trained and proficient in evangelism. The office manager will also work with the Center Director to insure the operations, atmosphere and rapport of volunteer staff with clients and others are in compliance with Biblical standards.
Reports To: Client Services Director, Federal Way
FLSA Status and Job Classification: Part Time, Non-Exempt – 25 hours per week. Will work 2 evenings per week – Monday and Thursday.
Data Classification: IV
Supervision: Oversees volunteers as assigned by the Client Services Director
Qualifications and Requirements:
This position requires:
- A committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the biblical teachings of the sanctity of life and marriage.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the ministry statements and the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Expresses as sincere desire to reach out to abortion vulnerable and abortion minded women.
- Would never refer or advise a woman to have an abortion (When a situation rises where a woman’s life is at risk, the clinic advocates taking measures to preserve her life, hoping that the woman and her child can both be saved.)
- Ability to respect confidentiality.
- Computer skills and knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs, database programs.
- Basic office skills and ability to operate office equipment (scanner, copier, etc).
- Trained in Care Net volunteer work, an understanding of the Care Net of Puget Sound ministry
- Insure well-organized and friendly environment throughout the Center.
- Help Center Director with Center Volunteer Management as assigned.
- Fills in when volunteers are not available.
- Maintain confidential client files.
- Compiles monthly client statistics and insures accuracy for ministry reports.
- Assist Center Director in scheduling and other projects.
- Provides administrative support to the Center Director as required.
- Orders office supplies and educational materials.
- Be willing to accept responsibility in program management (i.e. Pregnancy Tests, Medical Services, Parenting)
- Help Center Director with on the job training of new volunteers.
- Encourage and help equip volunteers in Center.
- Oversee volunteers on shifts when the Center Director is not available.
- Helps Center Director in volunteer appreciation events and recognition.
- Assists Center Director in volunteer evaluations.
- Maintain a professional, courteous manner pleasing to the Lord in all interpersonal communication.
- Adhere to the policies, principles and procedures of Care Net, Heartbeat International, and our other national and state affiliates.
- Keep the center facilities clean and neat.
Physical Requirements and Work Assignment
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk, reach with hands and arms and maintain physical balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop. The employee is rarely required to kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee will regularly lift and or move items up to 10 lbs. The employee will sometimes life and move up to 25 lbs. Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; lighting is primarily florescent; can have days of high stress due to client situations and absent volunteer staff.
- As a representative of Care Net of Puget Sound, whether at the Center or on your own time, your actions and appearance will reflect on the ministry. It is important to be mindful of your service to Jesus Christ in all that you do as you reflect Christ to others.
- Maintain a professional, compassionate Christ –centered Pregnancy Clinic and Family Services Center in your area of Puget Sound.
- Take time for spiritual growth and needs.
Care Net Staff members adhere to the mission of Care Net of Puget Sound; its Statements, Operations, and the Policy and Procedures of the organization.
Applicants may provide a cover letter to Ingrid Crosbie at [email protected]. Applicants will be notified when their application has been received.
For questions about employment or volunteering, please contact Ingrid Crosbie at 253-235-4675 or email at [email protected]