Care Net Pregnancy & Family Services
PREGNANT? LOOKING FOR OPTIONS? VISIT OUR CLIENT SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Care Net of Puget Sound an open paid position for a Marketing Specialist.
This open position will remain posted on this page until the right person is found.
Individuals interested in employment should complete the employment application. Please review Care Net Ministry Statements
Any questions about available positions should be brought to the Director of Personnel –Ingrid Crosbie 253-235-4675 or [email protected].
Marketing Specialist Job Description
Objective of the position: The Marketing Specialist prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts within the guidelines of the current Care Net of Puget Sound brand. Assists the Communications Director with website updates and maintenance, client, donor, and SEO strategies.
Reports to: Communications Director
FLSA Status and Job Classification: Part Time, Non-Exempt; up to 20 hours per week
Work Location: Tacoma Administrative Office
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Exhibits strong commitment and dedication to the biblical teachings of the Sanctity of Life and Marriage.
- Agree with and is willing to uphold ministry statements and the policies of the organization.
- Dependable, stable, and capable of following through on commitments.
- Expresses a sincere desire to reach out to abortion-vulnerable and abortion minded women.
- Experience in office operations and computer skills
- Exhibits strong organizational skills, attention to detail, is self-motivated, dependable, and responsible.
- Demonstrates initiative; has vision and can make changes easily.
- Knowledge of website development and search engine optimization, Adobe CS programing, Video Production, WordPress
- Experience in both print and electronic media
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Committed Christian with spiritual maturity; an in-depth knowledge of scripture and ability to apply that knowledge in one’s personal life and in day-to-day situations.
- Assists Communications Director in establishing production schedules, planning content, generating story ideas, and directing the production of print, electronic, video and web-based communications.
- Maintains the overall consistency of marketing messaging with a focus on increased client care.
- Assists Communications Director in developing/designing pieces for client and donor marketing strategies and events.
- Assists with design, format, and updates of marketing collateral (ministry brochures, posters, flyers, newsletters, appeals, and similar communications)
- Assists with power point presentations insuring Care Net branding.
- Assists with maintaining and updates of display collateral used for ministry presentations and public events.
- Insure a strong website presence researching and assisting in client and donor marketing trends and SEO strategies.
- Maintains and updates website
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programming: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point.
- Proficiency in database applications/programs
- Proficient in WordPress, Adobe CS programming.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is required to stand; walk, reach with hands and arms, and maintain physical balance. The employee is required to sit, stoop. The employee is rarely required to kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee will regularly lift and or move items up to 10 lbs. The employee will sometimes lift and move up to 25 lbs. Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; lighting is primarily florescent; can have days of high stress due to quick production demands
Applicants should provide a cover letter with links to their designs to Ingrid Crosbie at [email protected] or provide their portfolio at the first interview. Applicants will be notified when their application has been received.
For questions about employment or volunteering, please contact Ingrid Crosbie at 253-235-4675 or email at [email protected]