VIRTUAL BABY BOTTLE CAMPAIGN
May 31 – July 12, 2020
Baby Bottle Campaigns are an outreach opportunity for your church to help provide life-affirming pregnancy support services to families in need. Your donation supports your local Care Net Pregnancy Center ministry. Gifts from baby bottles are used toward some of the following:
- Pregnancy tests
- Ultrasound supplies
- Parenting education
- Material assistance
- Abortion recovery support
- Teen sexual health education (Abstinence-focused and sex trafficking awareness education)
Due to stay-at-home orders, we are doing things a little bit different. There is no need to register your group.
All you have to do is:
- Choose to participate in the virtual campaign.
- Download the resources below to distribute to your church/group however you see fit.
- Encourage others to visit carenetps.org/bbc to donate and watch the bottles fill up!
Baby Bottle Campaigns not only help women and families in crisis – they strengthen and bless churches and the body of Christ as we partner together to see life cherished and supported across the Puget Sound area.
If you have questions, please call 253-336-5781 or email us.
Please download the PowerPoint slide to use during your church’s Baby Bottle Campaign