If abortion is your ﬁnal choice …
We remain an advocate for you!
Our services do not include abortion or referrals for abortion. We honor your right to choose and in no way profit from your choice. But more importantly, you may need support and care after your abortion experience. You need a place where you can come for help; where you have no ties to your choice for abortion or your abortion procedure.
Your choice for abortion may provide great relief initially. However, you may experience what many women have faced days, months and years after their abortion. Many women carry an incredible burden, while wearing smiles on their faces. You may, as others do, struggle for years with repressed memories, guilt, shame, and depression. Most women feel they are not allowed to talk about their abortion experience because it was their “choice.” Don’t let this happen to you!
Consider what others have said …
• Telling anyone about my abortion is pointless. They just wouldn’t understand.
• I cannot remember the details of my abortion.
• The things I used to love doing no longer interest me.
• Feeling angry and irritable is normal for me now.
• Close relationships are a struggle.
• Using alcohol, drugs or prescription medications happens once per week or more for me.
• I find that I am repeating the same mistakes in my life.
• I avoid people, places and things that remind me of my abortion.
Care Net of Puget Sound services include abortion recovery support through Healing Tide. If you have a recent abortion experience or in the past, we can help.
Disclaimer: This site, and all information contained herein, is designed to be an informational tool only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or replace care from a qualified medical practitioner.
Our Center offers peer counseling and accurate information about all pregnancy options. This center is not an abortion clinic and does not offer abortion services or abortion referrals.